Biomedics 1 day Extra is developed to provide your patients with the most natural and comfortable lens wearing experience possible.Biomedics 1 day Extra is a simple upgrade from the original Biomedics 1 day, offering improved comfort and less dryness while preserving the same fitting features (push up, post blink movement, and overall centration), vision quality, and simplicity of handling.
Designed to give you a sense of all-day natural comfort. A wonderful upgrade for current 1 day lens wearers, as well as a great starting point for those new to lenses or monthly lens wearers looking to upgrade to the added ease that 1 day lenses provide.
- Water Content: 55 percent
- Lenses that are comfortable to wear for up to 11 hours
- Eyes that are healthier (replacing your lenses everyday regularly helps to promote good eye health)
- No need to bother with the cleaning and storage problems that come with traditional contact lenses.
- Allergens have less time to build up on everyday lenses, reducing the impact of allergies.
For more details and information, you may visit our website for order https://shop.malayaoptical.com/collections/biofinity/products/biofinity-multifocal-monthly-3-lenses
WetLocTM technology is used in CooperVision Clariti 1 Day to provide a hydrophilic lens with excellent wettability. WetLocTM is a non-surface treatment that changes the structure of hydrophobic silicone molecules, making them hydrophilic. This results in a lens that attracts and binds water molecules, keeping them firmly attached to the lens surface. WetLocTM additionally maintains wettability throughout the duration of use. As a consequence, your patients will benefit from a lens with a high water content that provides great all-day comfort.
- Vision correction for myopia, astigmatism and presbyopia
- Silicone hydrogel material
- Supports excellent all-day comfort
- UVA and UVB protection
- Daily replacement lenses
For more details and information, you may visit our website for order https://shop.malayaoptical.com/collections/clariti/products/clariti-1-day-30-lenses
Multifocal contacts, like all contact lenses, need to be prescribed by your doctor, who can choose the lenses that are right for your vision. Talk to your eye doctor if you think you need contact lenses for astigmatism or other vision problems. Book your appointment with us today!