With a recharged interest in sports, practice and open air exercises. Your teen is likewise getting more occupied than at any other time with afterschool group activities. On the off chance that you wear eyeglasses, you probably encountered the difficulties of wearing them during active work. During your morning run or Crossfit meeting, it is disappointing to more than once push your sliding glasses back up. Or then again envision your glasses-wearing teen in a football or b-ball game attempting to shield their face from the ball. Contact lenses are a more secure and more common sense alternative than glasses for exercise and sports.
5 reasons why you should change to contact lenses for your next exercise or group practice:
- Glasses can get spread and messy when you burn some serious calories. Contacts won't steam up, get smirched or descend your nose.
- Glasses can limit your view and disable your fringe vision. Speedy group activities require healthy sight, which contacts give. Contact lenses give more regular vision for sports.
- Glasses can get harmed, bowed or scratched and are costly to supplant. They can be worn during thorough games and there is a negligible possibility of the lenses moving or dropping out.
- Glasses can make injury your face when worn during physical games like football or squash.
- Contact lenses are more secure and more agreeable, particularly for teenagers as they can be worn with an assortment of headgear like caps and covers.
5 basic eye care tips when wearing contact lenses at the gym or during sports:
- Try not to get water in your eyes as it can dislodge the lens and disturb the eyes. On the off chance that you get sweat in your eyes, don't rub them, blotch them with a towel all things being equal. Brandishing a headband will deal with this issue (and look great!).
- Shield your contact lenses from earth and residue develop by wearing non-remedy shades or goggles.
- Keep your contacts hydrated when you're working out. Biofinity possesses and maintains a high level of water to ensure the lens remains soft and flexible, delivering real comfort through the day and night. Combining this perfect balance of water and exceptionally high levels of oxygen, Biofinity feels almost as natural as wearing no lenses at all. In any case, it is ideal to continue to grease up eye drops convenient when you are working out.
- In the event that you are hoping to wear a more captivating exercise look, you can even get hued contacts with a solution.
- Convey an additional pair of contacts, arrangement and re-wetting drops with your stuff and urge your adolescent to do likewise.
If you’re experiencing any discomfort with contact lenses following these suggestions, speak to your optician or consult an eye specialist.